You are here
The laptop equipment you are requesting to borrow was obtained by the Library via funding from the federal Emergency Connectivity Fund (ECF). Any ECF supported equipment and services can only be provided to patrons who declare they do not otherwise have access to the equipment or services sufficient to access the Internet.
- I affirm that I am requesting to borrow this laptop equipment because I do not otherwise have access to the equipment or services sufficient to access the Internet.
- I authorize the Library to contact me by phone, text, and e-mail based on the information that I have provided.
- I will not attempt to repair or have repaired any damage to library equipment checked out to my account(s).
- I will not sell, lease, or otherwise grant anyone ownership rights to library equipment checked out to my account(s).
- I acknowledge that the Library is not responsible for any liability, damages, or expense resulting from (mis)use of the equipment checked out to my account.
- I acknowledge that any use of library equipment for illegal purposes is prohibited, including unauthorized copying of copyright-protected material in any format, or creation and transmission of threatening, harassing, defamatory, or obscene materials.
- I acknowledge that replacement items will not be accepted in lieu of lost or damaged Library items.
- I acknowledge that in no event shall the Library be liable to Patron, Patron’s personal representative or heirs for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damage of whatever nature arising out of any claim, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, alleging the Library’s failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement or its breach of any duty, common law or otherwise, owed to patron.