You are here
Public Request for Board Appearance
If you wish to appear before the Library Board of Trustees to discuss an important matter pertaining to the Library, you must notify the Library Director's Office no later than 3:00pm on the Tuesday of the calendar week prior to the board meeting. Any backup information and/or exhibits pertaining to the matter you wish to discuss must be delivered to the Library Director's Office by the same deadline. If you have been scheduled to appear before the Board, or if you have a matter to be discussed and you would like to have it dismissed from the agenda, please contact the Library Director's Office prior to the beginning of the meeting.
Board Meeting Schedule
- Regularly scheduled meetings for the Lincoln Lawrence Franklin Regional Library Board of Trustees are held on the 2nd Tuesday of the 3rd month of the calendar quarter.
- All meetings begin at 10:00 a.m., unless otherwise announced.
- Meetings of the Library Board of Trustees are open to the general public.
December 14, 2021
March 8, 2022 March 7, 2023
June 14, 2022 June 13, 2023
September 13, 2022 September 12, 2023
December 13, 2022 December 12, 2023
- Wil Womack - Lincoln County, Chair
- LaKesia Bryant - Lincoln County
- Helen Lynch - Lincoln County
- James Nix - Franklin County
- Judy Grimes - Lawrence County